[grsec] PaX

Lorenzo Hernández García-Hierro lorenzo at gnu.org
Thu May 5 18:41:41 EDT 2005

El jue, 05-05-2005 a las 23:24 +0200, Banszki Gabor escribió:
> First, Thank you for your answer,
>
> As I know the Hardened Debian is in ruins.....
> (the last update: 2004/11/22)
> Maybee..... I can try to build my "own hardened Debian"... :))

Well, despite the details on the websites, it's really alive, but now
all the work and effort is targeted to Ubuntu Linux, the well known
Debian "fork".

An official specification for Ubuntu Hardened that was discussed and
"approved" this past 2005-05-03 is under development and will be
published in the forthcoming days.

I'll try to make some updates, but better if you just check:
http://ubuntulinux.org/wiki/UbuntuHardened
http://wiki.debian-hardened.org
http://wiki.tuxedo-es.org

Cheers,