[grsec] Compile problem on Debian 2.6.11.9

J-P Human jp at unix.co.za
Mon Jun 6 04:47:52 EDT 2005

Hi

This is my first attempt at using Grsecurity so please bear with me.

Im trying to compile Grsecurity on a Debian sarge system with fresh kernel
sources from kernel.org (2.6.11.9). The system is a p4 3.0gig desktop type
machine. I do have smp enabled if that makes a difference, I have tried with
and without smp.

The error im getting at compile time is:

   CC      fs/binfmt_misc.o
  CC      fs/binfmt_script.o
  CC      fs/binfmt_elf.o
fs/binfmt_elf.c: In function `pax_parse_elf_flags':
fs/binfmt_elf.c:736: error: structure has no member named `flags'
make[1]: *** [fs/binfmt_elf.o] Error 1
make: *** [fs] Error 2

Could anyone shed some light on this?

Thanks and Regards