[grsec] CentOS4

John Quaglieri john at interserver.net
Wed Apr 13 22:13:48 EDT 2005

You won't have this same problem compiling on centos4. Somehow I had a
psintk where there should have been a printk as Brad thought (no idea
how that one happened).

I just compiled 2.6.11.7 now on a centos4 box , and everything is
working fine.

I tried centos4 to see how selinux was with it, but I've been randomly
getting kernel panics with it enabled, and no problems with it disabled.
So your making the right choice disabling it at this point :)

--

Regards,
John Quaglieri