[grsec] CentOS4

John Quaglieri john at interserver.net
Wed Apr 13 19:48:02 EDT 2005

I just installed my first centos 4 machine. I can't imaging any problems
with running it on that os.

I'm getting the following error when trying to compile
drivers/built-in.o(.text+0x67dde): In function `print_ident':
: undefined reference to `psintk'
make: *** [vmlinux] Error 1

I have not tried an unpatched kernel yet, so I don't know if its related
to grsecurity or not. Let me know if you have any problems with
compiling it yourself. This is for 2.6.11.7

--

Regards,
John Quaglieri