[grsec] CentOS4

John Logsdon j.logsdon at quantex-research.com
Wed Apr 13 02:58:15 EDT 2005

I am considering migrating from FC2 to CentOS4 - the community OS drawn
from the open source parts of RHEL4.  Apart from the RH-inspired inclusion
of SEL which is a pain (and is in FC2 of course) does anyone have any
observations good or bad of running grsec2 in this environment.

I must say that I can't imagine there would be but it is as well to ask...

TIA

John

John Logsdon                               "Try to make things as simple
Quantex Research Ltd, Manchester UK         as possible but not simpler"
j.logsdon at quantex-research.com              a.einstein at relativity.org
+44(0)161 445 4951/G:+44(0)7717758675       www.quantex-research.com