[grsec] gradm2 Compiling errors on Woody/2.4.28

spender at grsecurity.net spender at grsecurity.net
Tue Nov 23 10:44:51 EST 2004

> ./gradm_fulllearn_pass1.y:24: type clash (`' `notype') on default action
> make: *** [fulllearn_pass1.tab.c] Error 1

I've fixed this in CVS and in the tarball on the website, and compiled
with bison (I've been using byacc) to make sure there are no more
problems.

In the future I'll use a versioning system similar to PaX that will have
a timestamp as well as a version number, to prevent this "multiple
copies of the same named tarball" problem.  The gradm version is tied to
the grsec version, so I'd like to avoid changing version numbers for
compilation problems.

-Brad