[grsec] Updates for 2.6.32.27 patches, what are they about?

grsecurity at continuity.cjb.net grsecurity at continuity.cjb.net
Tue Dec 14 16:03:07 EST 2010

Hi!

Apparently there have been a number of updates for the 2.6.32.27 grsec
patch (I think I saw three updates in the RSS feed). Is there a changelog
somewhere? Currently, I am not able to figure out whether I should
recompile with the newer patches or not since I do not know what exactly
was fixed in these versions (security issue or just cosmetical stuff?).

As an incentive, I offer 50 Euros for adding a short comment to the RSS
feed in the future that gives an idea of whether security concerned people
should upgrade or not (best would be something like "users of version X
and before must upgrade").

Regards