[grsec] grsecurity 2.1.10 released for Linux 2.4.34/2.6.19.2

John Logsdon j.logsdon at quantex-research.com
Wed Jan 17 05:56:46 EST 2007

I am puzzled.

In the latest patch (grsecurity-2.1.10-2.6.19.2-200701151353.patch just
downloaded) I don't see these lines at all.

Has the correction been made to the patch?

ie should min_t not have been changed to min anyway?

Sorry for my confusion but the response was rather ambiguous whether

(a) the kernel shouldn't be changed or

(b) the patch shouldn't be changed.

:)

Best wishes

John

John Logsdon                               "Try to make things as simple
Quantex Research Ltd, Manchester UK         as possible but not simpler"
j.logsdon at quantex-research.com              a.einstein at relativity.org
+44(0)161 445 4951/G:+44(0)7717758675       www.quantex-research.com