[grsec] grsec + xen or openvz

Rik Bobbaers Rik.Bobbaers at cc.kuleuven.be
Sun Apr 8 13:00:51 EDT 2007

heya,

i put an md5sums file online so you can check if that one is correct.
and indeed, on http://people.linux-vserver.org/~harry you find all sorts
of patches, some docs, some scripts, ...

if you run into any problems, join us on #vserver on oftc or just mail ;)

have fun with it (ps. i'm running 2.6.19.7-vs2.2.0-grsec2.1.10 without
problems at the moment. but please read the readme file before enabling
chroot restrictions)

greetings,

ps. i allways had problems with "signing" or "md5summing" patches,
because that doesn't REALLY enhance security... you still can never be
completely sure...

--
harry
aka Rik Bobbaers

K.U.Leuven - LUDIT          -=- Tel: +32 485 52 71 50
Rik.Bobbaers at cc.kuleuven.be -=- http://people.linux-vserver.org/~harry

Nobody notices when things go right.