[grsec] Kernel Hangs: Highmem and GRSECURITY

pageexec at freemail.hu pageexec at freemail.hu
Mon Sep 25 02:55:08 EDT 2006

On 25 Sep 2006 at 6:00, Syed Ahemed wrote:

> I don't know if this is the right forum to address this issue , But
> here is it ....
>
> I need grsecurity patches for all the linux kernel version starting
> 2.4.28 to 2.4.33.

you won't find such an old grsec in cvs, however pax exists since 2.4.26.
the full list of module names:

linux_pax_2_4_26
linux_pax_2_4_27
linux_pax_2_4_28
linux_pax_2_4_29
linux_pax_2_4_30
linux_pax_2_4_31
linux_pax_2_4_32
linux_pax_2_4_33

if you want grsec, i have an archive of all released versions so far, let
me know if you want that.

> root]# cvs -z3 -d :pserver:anonymous at grsecurity.net:/home/cvs co grsecurity2
> can't create temporary directory /tmp/cvs-serv13214
> No space left on device
>
> Please solve the problem for me on your server or point me to a
> relevant cvs server.

oops, the disk was full, i cleaned up some stuff so cvs co should work
again, but spender'll have to do a real cleanup of his pr0n eventually ;-).