[grsec] Kernel Hangs: Highmem and GRSECURITY

Syed Ahemed kingkhan at gmail.com
Tue Sep 5 17:39:33 EDT 2006

Thanks.
I can't change/update the linux kernel  due to some inhouse userland
application dependency.
But i can try out the latest grsec version ,Can you suggest a latest
version that will apply cleanly to linux 2.4.28

--
Azhar khan

I'm afraid that I've seen too many people fix bugs by looking at
debugger output, and that almost inevitably leads to fixing the
symptoms rather than the underlying problems.

--Linus