[grsec] Kernel Hangs: Highmem and GRSECURITY

Syed Ahemed kingkhan at gmail.com
Tue Sep 5 10:42:59 EDT 2006

Yes if they are mutually exclusive ,how come i dont see the problem
when i disable SEGMEXEC ?

If you have gone through the grsecurity patch , it makes changes to
include/linux/mm.h (VMA_MIRROR is changed by grseucurity patch )
Dont you see it affecting Highmem?
Read the following link

http://pax.grsecurity.net/docs/vmmirror.txt

Regards