[grsec] [SA20953] Linux Kernel "prctl" Privilege Escalation Vulnerability

Les les at jaguarpc.com
Fri Jul 7 20:49:30 EDT 2006

Resent via plain text.  Sorry for the trouble.

Greetings all,

  This advisory just made it's way to me.  I have yet to locate a proof
of concept test to verify this vulnerability.  I felt the best course of
action is ask the experts here if the current stable 2.6 release
(grsecurity-2.1.8-2.6.14.6-200601211647) is sufficient to protect
against this.

  Regards,
    Les