[grsec] grsec patch for 2.6.15?

Ondrej Zilinec cievo at network.sk
Tue Jan 10 11:47:57 EST 2006

Hello

This is nice discussion and I want to say that it wouldn't be good idea to
put grsec to Ubuntu distro becuase people should decide if they want it or
not and, as you may know, there are couple tenths of settings for grsec and
it would be hard to determine which ones user should or shouldn't use.

Sincerely, Ondrej Zilinec

--

Tel. #:  ask
ICQ #:  76 - 405 - 297