[grsec] gdb?

jnf jnf at nosec.net
Wed Oct 5 09:04:34 EDT 2005

I apologize for not answering this previously, yes this worked just fine.
I guess I was confused on the differences between chpax and paxctl, and
had always tried previously with chpax and that failed.

I appreciate the help.

-jnf

--

There are only two choices in life. You either conform the truth to your desire,
or you conform your desire to the truth. Which choice are you making?