[grsec] back version patches

Igor Gueths igueths at lava-net.com
Sun Nov 27 18:08:46 EST 2005

Hi all. Does anyone know if its possible to get back versions i.e., the patches for 2.6.14.2? I'm having some problems with 2.6.14.3 right now and I want to try 2.6.14.2 to see if I have any
better luck. I connected to the grsecurity.net server with Lftp looking for the patches, but didn't find them. If anyone has any ideas as to how I can find the 2.6.14.2 patch, or for that
matter any other back versions I would appreciate it. Thanks!
--
Any society that would give up a little liberty to gain a little
   security will deserve neither and lose both.