[grsec] Re: Lost permissions.

John Logsdon j.logsdon at quantex-research.com
Mon May 23 06:01:05 EDT 2005

I would have thought it was a wise procedure to reload RBAC automatically
whenever /etc/passwd or /etc/group is changed although the consequences
of not doing so had not struck me!

But if this can be added to grsec, even better :-)))

Best wishes

John

John Logsdon                               "Try to make things as simple
Quantex Research Ltd, Manchester UK         as possible but not simpler"
j.logsdon at quantex-research.com              a.einstein at relativity.org
+44(0)161 445 4951/G:+44(0)7717758675       www.quantex-research.com