[grsec] automattic policy adding?

Igor Gueths igueths at lava-net.com
Wed May 11 19:56:13 EDT 2005

Hi all. I was just curious as to how this is supposed to work...If you have a role which goes something like this:
role default G
role_allow_transitions admin
subject /
/ h

According to the comments in the default policy file that ships with Gradm:
G -> This role can use gradm to authenticate to the kernel
#      A polciy for gradm will automatically be added to the role

When in fact nothing is added that I can see to my policy file. In fact if I leave it as above and enable the RBAC system, I effectively lock myself out of the system and need to reboot...By
shutting off the power. Am I misunderstanding something here? Or was that said in error? Thanks!
--
How many chunks could checkchunk check if checkchunck could check chunks?
-- Alan Cox