[grsec] sufficient learning?

Igor Gueths igueths at lava-net.com
Tue May 10 15:13:58 EDT 2005

Hi all. I've recently started to tinker with the RBAC system, and finding that the hardest thing to get working properly once RBAC is enabled is Postfix. I've since resorted to full learning
mode, after finding out that 46 MB worth of learn.log wasn't enough. Is there a way to make sure that learning mode has found out all it could, or is it a case of looking through the logs of
every daemon in use and going from there? My server is relatively low-traffic, so it might be learning for a few days. Perhaps another way is to grep learn.log after disabling the system, for
every installed Daemon to see if it has been profiled in some way yet? Am I already doing/should perhaps be doing more to ensure complete learning? Thanks!
--
How many chunks could checkchunk check if checkchunck could check chunks?
-- Alan Cox