[grsec] PaX

Banszki Gabor banszki.gabor at chello.hu
Tue May 3 16:17:48 EDT 2005

Dear pageexec at freemail.hu,

You make me curious.....

I am using Debian Sid with Vanilla 2.6.11.7-grsec

Is it possible to compile a Position Independent Executable on Debian?
Should I replace my gcc for this? To what?

Is there somewhere a gcc and binutils debian packagse what support
"-fpie" and "fPIE" options?

Is there here enough things for this issue? (I don't think so):
http://www.grsecurity.net/debian/dists/unstable/main/binary-i386/

Should I use Gentoo?

Thanx

--