[grsec] High Level Security & DSPAM and mysql

pageexec at freemail.hu pageexec at freemail.hu
Mon May 2 14:40:48 EDT 2005

On 29 Apr 2005 at 18:38, chrome at yoda wrote:

> with High Level security, i receive this message when I run DSPAM:
>
> WARN: DSPAM problem, exit 127, result=/usr/bin/dspam: error while
> Permission denied

this is normally caused by enabling NOELFRELOCS however High level
shouldn't... so i don't know. in any case, you have apparently
shared libraries on your system that are not text relocation
free, complain to your distro/upstream author(s) as they're the
ones who can fix it. chpax/paxctl -m on the executables using
these libraries can work it around, or just disable NOELFRELOCS
if it's enabled.