[grsec] Questions about full learning / feature wish for learn_config

Brad Spengler spender at grsecurity.net
Fri Mar 11 12:03:59 EST 2005

> Does this affect only the users primary group or any group a user is
> member of?

Group roles are based on GID, not any supplementary groups.  If it did
involve supplementary groups, there would have to be some additional
configuration involved, since you could have a user in group1 and
group2 where group roles exist for both groups.  One thing that could be
done in this case would be making the policy for that user the union of
access for group1 and group2.  This seems like it may be useful.  If
it's something people want, I'll add it to my TODO list.

-Brad