[grsec] Problem with grsec and awstats

John Logsdon j.logsdon at quantex-research.com
Sun Jun 5 15:27:31 EDT 2005

>From my recent experience with xterm, I suggest that where the resource
limit is 0, it could be that you do not have the appropriate access to
some configuration or other file.

Have you tried an strace /usr/lib/cgi-bin/awstats.pl in the same
environment as you would see from the browser?

John

John Logsdon                               "Try to make things as simple
Quantex Research Ltd, Manchester UK         as possible but not simpler"
j.logsdon at quantex-research.com              a.einstein at relativity.org
+44(0)161 445 4951/G:+44(0)7717758675       www.quantex-research.com