[grsec] Problem in linux-2.4.31-grsec

John Logsdon j.logsdon at quantex-research.com
Wed Aug 10 13:21:38 EDT 2005

Excellent detective work by Heiko and Brad.

Is this fix reflected in the 2.6 tree or is it only relevent to 2.4?

John

John Logsdon                               "Try to make things as simple
Quantex Research Ltd, Manchester UK         as possible but not simpler"
j.logsdon at quantex-research.com              a.einstein at relativity.org
+44(0)161 445 4951/G:+44(0)7717758675       www.quantex-research.com