[grsec] Nvidia libGL.so Problem

pageexec at freemail.hu pageexec at freemail.hu
Mon Sep 6 18:21:02 EDT 2004

> OK I tried chpax/paxctl -m again, and I was able to get glxgears & glxinfo
> working. Not sure how/what the problem was the last time - needs
> investigating.

based on your .config you can just use paxctl then, your toolchain
supports it fine (you can see it from the PAX_FLAGS header, plus
paxctl reports something at all).

> Problem is, instead of my usual ~2600 FPS, I'm now getting ~70 FPS with glxgears.

that's probably because hardware acceleration is not enabled, but i
have no idea why. you can try some binary search on the grsec options
in .config to see which one causes this.